Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Holidays!

Thanksgiving was great! I spent a lot of time with family including my cousin's twin babies! My grandparents are going back to Florida and I will miss hanging out with them. My grandma knits too and we took a quilting class together over the summer that was a lot of fun.

DH and I bought a little tree and decorated it this weekend. We just need some candy canes and a tree skirt to finish it.
This is a scarf I am making for my mother-in-law. I am about a fourth of the way done and then I have to make one for my father-in-law. I love this pattern and the yarn is super soft. After the holidays I might just make one for myself!


I also have one block left for the Block Of the Month at my local quilt shop! I can't wait to put the top together. This will be hubby's Christmas present if I finish it in time (fingers crossed)! Hopefully I will get a lot of work done this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment